Friday, September 16, 2011

Quacks

The woman in the picture is deploying "layers" of protection: awareness, training, knife, handgun. Not shown are: pepper spray, cell phone.

~After breakfast, I made Paradise Bars & swept the floors.

~Busy morning with Family Thrift Center (long-sleeve cover shirts for me & Mike), Hobby Lobby to exchange the clockworks I got last week(too big)for ones that should work, dropped off Ginger Coconut bars for the Napa boys. I was going to turn in my aluminum for recycling,but the guy said he just got robbed! A cop was there & I'm just glad I did other things before going there. I picked up a few groceries, dropped off JF's food bag & finally picked up my black boots from the repair shop. The heel cap was coming off, which they repaired, but they also polished them up & they look brand new! For less than I expected, too!

~I made a Cheyenne Hat, holding one strand each together, Caron Simply Soft Gray Heather/unknown off-white fingering acrylic/mohair, adding a rose pin in Red Heart Supersaver Burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment