Monday, September 12, 2011

Hat & Scarf sold!!

Ascot Boa in Volcano sold to Cathy in NH

Roseburg Hat in Very Black/Gray Silt sold to Tommy in IA

~I stopped by Big Lots before heading up to the church to call in payroll. Chuck & me won't be loading food bags until Wednesday. I dropped off mail at Susan's, bought new clockworks at Hobby Lobby & was going to stop by Goodwill, but it was closed! Lucy had told me on Saturday that they were moving, but all the stuff was still in the store.

~Back home, I used a bake mix from Big Lots (1/2 price) for Cinnamon Swirl Bread, using my 6-count big muffin pan. They smell yummy!

~I finished the Red Scrap Granny lap blanket I started on Saturday. The rest of the afternoon was spent on scrap sorting.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment