Monday, September 26, 2011

Priceless

Pick your tool & learn how to use it.

~I stopped at Big Lots for a revolving shoe rack to use as a hat display at my 2 art shows. I helped Chuck load 20 bags at the food pantry & called in Payroll. A stop at Albertsons for Dark Cocoa & a final stop to recycle my aluminum before heading home.

~Back home, I made a pan of fudge brownies & put together the hat rack. It has a weighted bottom for stability & is very heavy. I did have to put paper plates in the trays to keep the hats from falling through, but it seems like it will work. Luckily, our next door neighbor was getting rid of a rolling suitcase that is just the right size to hold the box the rack came in. It is easy enough to assemble at the shows.

~I made a pair of Wristers in LBWE Blue Heather, a Roseburg Hat in RHS Country Rose/Rose Pink/Light Sage, a Fruit Snuggie in Mainstays Blue Ridge & worked a little on scrap squares.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment