Sunday, May 16, 2010

Front Bath Redo

Back in April, we painted the front bath "Mushroom", which is a taupe color with a hint of olive green(looks different depending on which wall you look at,LOL). Since we were going for more of a "cabin in the woods" feel, I added a candle sconce(Family Thrift Center-$3.99)in antiqued bronze metal with a candle in cranberry/brown/rust,the accent colors used in the room. We like it!

~I went to the 8am mass to help the Allpass' & Touloumis' celebrate the renewal of their wedding vows. It was great fun! I stayed for the 10:30am mass to help usher & with coffee hour.
~Back home, I cut up the cheesecake & took a slice each to the Napa Boys.

~I started a Roseburg Hat in RHS Aran.

~I went back up to the parish hall at 4pm to make coffee for the potluck after the 4:30pm service. It was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment