Saturday, May 15, 2010

Basic Human Right

Whatever your opinion about personal protection,here are a few things many women do in the USA that would get you punished or killed in other countries:
~Drinking alcohol
~Gambling
~Being "high-handed" with your husband
~Sexual preference
~Sexuality outside of marriage
~Religious affilation
~Exposing hair,face,limbs

~I made a casserole for the potluck tomorrow naight. I used 2 packages of cheese rice vegetable mix,added mushrooms & sausage. When it's reheated tomorrow, I will add more cheese sauce.

~I made a Crunch Hat in Yellow, adding two already-made fower pins in bright blue with green buttons.

~I attended Rose's birthday party. She liked her hat!

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment