Friday, May 21, 2010

Things

*Thumb Drive-to save valuable memories
*Knife-to stop an attack in non-carry places
*Lighter-to bring light in darkness
*Gun-to save a life

~I went up to the church to water the trees. I got some extra paper grocery bags from the food pantry(they are reproducing like bunnies!)to collect the twigs & dried leaves. They worked much better in the wind than plastic bags.

~At Goodwill, I got an 8-count package of Christmas paper saucers(.59), which will be used for the Food Fair. I also got a pair of Caterpillar Blackbriar low-cut boots in cordovan(couldn't find them on their website) for $6! They are $90 online. At the Family Thrift Center, I got 2 T-shirts, a teacup & 1947 cookbook.

~Back home,I made Bacon Ginger Cookies & swept the floors.

~I made a Girly Hat in CSS White with a CSS Red flower pin. I started a Durango Hat in RHS Hot Red.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.

~I worked on the Teal/Brown/Cream ripple lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment