Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday post-written on Monday

Mike & I have decided to start doing grocery shopping on Sunday mornings together. We went to Walmart & Smith's.

~I went to church early to have pancakes made by the Young Adult Group to support to kid's in the Phillipines. I had a great visit with Ms. Edla.

~I attended 10:30am service, had more pancakes & loaded 9 bags at the Food Pantry.

~I stopped off at the Family Thrift Center to scope out items for tomorrows 50% off sale. I did buy a straw hat($3.99), which I have been wanting for a while.

~After changing into more casual clothes, I stopped at Goodwill(nothing)before heading up to the church to make coffee for the 4:30pm service. Wonderful fellowship afterwards!

~We had peanut butter/apple butter sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment