Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Those living far away fear your wonders; where morning dawns and evening fades you call forth songs of joy.Psalm 65:8

Mike drove me to work in the Jeep so he could see why I smell gas from it.

~At work,the office was re-keyed & 2 new security doors installed in the back offices! I paid bills, typed up 1st quarter financial reports,printing them out,along with the January financial statements,for the Vestry. I worked some on bulletins,but am still waiting on the collection summary. In the afternoon, I cleaned up old folders on the computer.
~Mike picked me up at work. He said it looked like transmission fluid was spraying on the exhaust pipes which was making the smell. He did trim, got the swamp cooler working & finished laundry!
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper.
~I worked on the Mint/Pink round ripple lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment