Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Matters

With continuing training,less than 5 seconds for a failure drill-2 to the body, 1 to the head.

~I stopped & got gas before going to Big Lots. I helped Chuck fill & bags & he helped me pick up papers from the pews. I called in payroll.

~At Goodwill, I got a desk for $8. I will use it in the dining room,I think.

~I got groceries at Walmrt, Smith's & Albertsons. I locked my keys in the Jeep & had to have Mike come unlock it for me!

~Back home, after putting away groceries & having lunch, I swept & dusted. I also did a load of laundry.

~I went out back & pulled a few weeds.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper.

~I pulled out my wool basket & made a extra large rose pin & small flower from Crabapple red wool. Also, a 5 1/2" snowflake-look doily in cotton White.

No comments:

Post a Comment