Friday, November 19, 2010

Hats Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Aran Fleck/Mid Brown sold to Ryan in VA

Roseburg Hat in Black/Pink special-order sold to Rebecca in NC(repeat customer)

~I plan to spend the day at home catching up on chores. I am doing the laundry this week since Mike didn't have any days off, and started it after breakfast.

~I made Swedish Ginger Cookies using a 24-count tartlet pan(they are more squares with round bottoms-noted on recipe to use 1/2-Tbsp of dough), a 12-count tree-shape mold(again,need to use less dough). I browned the sausage for soup, but realized I had no 1/2 & 1/2,so I went out around noon.

~At Goodwill, I got a Tshirt & angel ornament. At Family Thrift Center, I got a skirt & a platter(1/2 price). At Albertson's, I got Cokes(4 for $9), flatbreads & 1/2 & 1/2.

~Back home, I finished the soup.

~I finished a Garland of Blossom scarf in Light Sage/Multicolor, added a beige flower pin to the Caron Rhapsody Cranberry Mist Roseburg hat, added Dark Antique Rose stripes & flower pin to the Taupe Tweed Sedona Hat & made a Sedona Hat in CSS Embroidery Print. I also made the last 4 Lip Balm keychains. I may or may not make more depending on what I find of different lip balms over the next few weeks.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment