Monday, November 29, 2010

Rainbow Granny Square lap blanket

Rainbow Granny Square Lap Blanket-I started with my "purple" bag of yarn & made a 5-round square from each color, joining as I went. I then did the "blues" bag & "greens" bag. Edged in Black. Donated to the VA Hospital by St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry.


~At Big Lots, I picked up 4 kid's games for the Wings for L.I.F.E. drive.

~I helped Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry, then helped the ladies sort & price White Elephant items. We also put up a permanent display of raffle items in the parish hall. We weren't done until noon, so I went home instead of to thrift stores.

~I swept the floors & did a load of laundry.

~I made a Cheyenne Hat in Brown/Cream tweed yarn from Big Lots. It is more of a DK weight, so it is a smaller preteen size. Next time, I will hold 2 strands together.

~Mike got off at 4:30pm! I love having him home early!!

~I made flower centers for a Garland of Blossoms scarf in RHS Lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment