Monday, November 1, 2010

Let heaven and earth praise him,the seas and all that move in them. Psalm 69:34

Fenton Lake


~I got more of the flat pretzels at Big Lots, along with melting chocolate, to make goodies for gifts/Food Fair.

~I helped Chuck load 17 bags at the Food Pantry & sorted mail in the office.

~At Goodwill, I got 2 wooden ornaments made on a scroll saw, one Nativity & one snowman.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I got a Tshirt & pair of earrings.

~I got a few groceries at Albertson's.

~Back home, I made a batch of Scotcheroos, using my "new" glass 9x13 dish. It works so much better than the aluminum one! I also swept the floors.

~I finished the second specail-order Garland of Blossoms scarf in Auburn university colors.

~Mike closed the store. I worked on scrap granny squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment