Friday, November 12, 2010

Midnight in Painted Desert

Midnight in Painted Desert round ripple throw donated to St. Mary's Food Fair & Festival raffle. Yarn from Ms. Sylvia's estate.


~I had planned on watering the trees, but decided 34 degrees was too cold!

~I made a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cake recipe,using Splenda & sugar-free Hershey's chips. It made 6 mini-bundts & 8 petite loaves. They are for the Food Fair in December.

~I did some banking business,then went to Goodwill where I found Mike a tall swivel bar stool for the garage, a teacup & a country birdhouse. At the Family Thrift Center, I got a skein of yarn & clip clotheshangers.

~I dropped off Chocolate Oatmeal PB cups for the Napa Boys.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon crocheting. I finished the Cheyenne Hat in LB Homespun Sierra, adding a rose pin in Dark Dusty Rose. I also made 3 Button Tree ornaments in RHS Light Sage. I will have to go online to find proper tree names.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment