Friday, January 7, 2011

Mmmmmm!

At Big Lots, I found The Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, pretzels flat like chips. It was way easier to cover these with melted chocolate & crushed peppermint candies. The sweet/salty combo was a hit both places I took them for Christmas.


~I decided to stay home today! I made 2 Pumpkin Custards(one for DOK Potluck tomorrow), cooked a batch of bacon(Farmland is best) & swept the floors. Of course, right after sweeping, jake came in from rolling around in the back yard & got dry grass all over!

~I made a Cheyenne hat in LB Homespun Prairie/unknown wool Bittersweet, a Sedona hat in CP Dark Violet/LB Homespun Prairie & a Tie Dye Beanie in RHS Gemstone. I also made a Stained Glass granny square in the Gemstone.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment