Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You are radiant with light,more majestic than mountains rich with game. Psalm 76:4

San Mateo Mountains, New Mexico

~Mike drove me to work early so we could finish the newsletters. Ms. Jeannine came in for edits to the Annual Report. I got them all printed & stapled. I was thinking I would have to come in Saturday to do the! Mike came & picked me up.

~We went to Office Max to look at electric typewriters. I am authorized to pick one for use in the office. We found one similiar to the one Fr. Jim brought in from home. We will most likely take a "road trip" tomorrow to pick it up!

~I made a Cheyenne hat in LB Homespun Wildfire & worked on the Tropical granny lap blanket.

~We had grilled hot dog wraps for supper & watched Percy jackson & the Olympians Lightning Thief. It was good visually, but the acting was not real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment