Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scarf sold!!

Boa Scarf in black Fox/Silverpointe sold to Kylie in AL


~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's. It is so cold,I'm wearing tights under my cargos!

~I decided it was too cold to wear a skirt to church, so I just kept on my cargos. As it turned out, I did the first reading(the person scheduled had to leave for personal issues). Ms. Dorothy complimented me! I helped Anne & Mell with coffee hour.

~Back home, I had soup for lunch & made a Snowboarder Skullie in Phentex Chunky Black. I used the leftovers on a toddler hat along with unknown chunky Hot Pink. Mell had told me her daughter, Briana, works in a nursery with 2-year olds & they need hats.

~We attended 4:30 pm Contemporary Worship.

~I worked on the Fiesta Country Blue prayer shawl, finishing up one skein.

~We watched "Shooter".

No comments:

Post a Comment