Monday, April 11, 2011

I am woman, hear me roar!!



~After stopping at Big Lots, I went up to the church to help bag groceries at the Food Pantry. I sorted recyclable, called in payroll & sorted mail.


~I got gas at Smith's, dropped off mail at Susans, got a skein of RHS Turqua(with 40%-off coupon made it less than $2) at Hobby Lobby, picked up a cover shirt & teacup at Goodwill, got apple butter at Albertsons & got a skein of Caron One Pound Lilac(50%-off coupon)at JoAnn. I took Mike his Dayquil he forgot.


~I made a batch of Swedish Ginger Cookies. With the new AirBake pans(these are darker than the shiny one I already had),they turned out near perfect! The darker pans take 2 minutes less baking time than the shiny ones.


~I made a Kalispell Hat in RHS Spa Blue & worked on granny squares.


~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment