Monday, April 25, 2011

Hats Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Deep Violet/Homespun Meadow


Barstow Hat in Denim/Berries

Both hats sold to Brenda in MI


~I stopped off at Big Lots (they didn't have my almonds!) before heading up to the church to hlep load bags at the Food Pantry. I also called in payroll & dropped off a birthday gift to Ms. Jeannine.



~At Hobby Lobby, I got a skein of RHS Cherry Red with a 40%-off coupon, got a few groceries at Albertsons & dropped off Applesauce Raisin Bran muffins for the Napa Boys.



~Back home, I did a load of laundry, made fudge brownies & swept the floors.


~I made a Bottineau Hat in RHS Buff/MDW Russet. I also worked on granny squares.


~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper. I had the last of the leftover Spinach Alfredo Meatballs.


~I worked on the Aruba Sea shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment