Friday, April 1, 2011

Emergencies

A tool like any other

~ I made a batch of Sugar Cookies, my first. On each cookie sheet, I made them different. After rolling them into balls & flattening the dough, I added to the tops: peanut butter cups(my fav!), mini rainbow Kisses, caramel bits & craisins. I have one Airbake sheet & 2 dark sheets. The Airbake cookies always turn out better(perfectly round & the right color), so I am getting another Airbake sheet & selling the 2 dark ones at the yardsale. I also swept the floors, dusted the furniture & did a load of laundry.


~I made a Cheyenne Hat in the leftover COP Lace, adding a rose pin in Wintuk Rosewine. I worked some on granny squres, too.


~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.


~I added unknown Green to the Rainbow round ripple lap blanket, finishing it off. It's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment