Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Roseburg hat in Midnight/Chilled Wine sold to Brenda in MI


~Mike rode his bicycle to work to save on gas money. Napa is 1.2 miles from the house, down hill, so we'll see how he does coming back, up hill, tonight!

~Fr. Jim had told me he was spending the day down at the Bosque Center, but came in at 9am. He did leave later for an afternoon service. I worked on bulletins & typed up Mikes Mutual Ministry Review answers. Stuffed eggs, & printed out stuff for the Vestry meeting tonight.

~Back home, I made a batch of Double peanut Butter Cup cookies. I used a mix I picked up at Big Lots for $1, adding chopped up pb cups to the tops. They took longer to bake than the recipe called for but they are yummy!

~It took Mike 13 minutes to ride the bike home. His legs were tired,but he felt energized! I made him a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper. I had ham & cheese.


~We attended the Vestry meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment