Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mmmmmm!

Caramel Sugar Cookies

~I went to Target to pick up AirBake cookie sheets & Nyquil for Mike. I started to pick up trash around the church, but it was too windy. I did get the bake sale flyers on on the doors, though. We had 4 ladies at Prayer Shawl Ministry & Fr. Jim has 1 lap blanket & 4 shawls to bless on Sunday! I started a Diamond shawl in RHS Country Blue.


~At Family Thrift Center, I got a sleeveless floral cover shirt.


~I dropped off Rainbow Chocolate Chip sugar cookies for the napa Boys.


~I made flower for a Garland of Blossoms scarf in vintage unknown Pink Ombre. I haven't decided whether to join it with black or green. I had enough leftover for a Stained Glass granny square.


~I attended music practice.


~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger wrap for supper.


We watched King Arthur. It is one of our favorite movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment