Monday, July 11, 2011

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:2

Lava Flow, Sandstone Bluffs Overlook, El Malpais National Monument, New Mexico

~With only 10 bags to do at the Food Pantry, Chuck said he could take care of them himself. I did do my usual Monday 9am Big Lots trip. All Bran crackers $1 a box! I got 3!!

~I then went on a hunt for Red Heart Supersaver Mid Brown. I had already tried Hobby Lobby on Jaun Tabo & Walmart, so I went to Michaels & they didn't have it either! Ditto for HL Wyoming & Joanns. I have decided to use HL I Love This yarn Toasted Almond, but I am waiting for a 40%-off coupon!

~I got a few groceries at Albertson's, things we can't get at Walmart or Smith's.

~Back home, I made Peanut Butter cookies. One big sheet, I added chopped up Reese's Peanut Butter cups, & the small sheet I left plain. I also priced stuff for the yard sale.

~I made a Mesh Scarf in Patons Silverlash Magical Maroon/Wintuk Rosewind, adding a rose pin in Rosewine centered with a small silver-tone button. It is stunning!!

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment