Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girl's Night Out

Better than expensive drinks & a bad hangover!

~Mike came into work with me to look at Janet's computer. I printed out the bulletins and reading inserts for the service tomorrow, enjoyed fellowship after the 10am mass & updated the website calendar. Mike came back in the afternoon and brought in my old laptop, which is much newer than Janet's.

~I made a Blossom Collar in LB Microspun Ebony. I joined 4 blossoms from my Garland of Blossoms scarf and sewed on 2 vintage shell buttons for a closure. It is very elegant!

~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper, along with Jazz apple slices. They taste like a combination of apples & pears.

~We watched "I am Number Four". It was a little heavy on the teen dram for me, but the action was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment