Monday, July 18, 2011

Scarves Sold!!

Artisan Scarf in Autumn Leaves

Ribbed Scarf in Strawberry/Rhubarb
Both scarves sold to Laurel in FL.

~On Sunday, we got groceries at Walmart & Smiths.
~I made Angel Eggs, half Spinach/half Traditional for the reception.
~I attended 10:30am service, where I was Crucifer/Acolyte#1. Laith made his first communion & was presented a lap blanket from the Prayer Shawl Ministry. I helped Anne & Vi with cleanup after Coffee Hour.
~Back home, I swept, did a load of laundry & straightened up the house. I also took a nap!
~I made a Durango Hat in HL ILTY White Tweed. I forgot to mention that on Saturday, during the yard sale, I made a Cheyenne Hat in LB VC Gray Tweed.
~We watched Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End. I slept through part of it.

~Monday: After stopping at Big Lots, I helped load bags at the Food Pantry. I also called in payroll & picked up a food bag for delivery. I dropped off mail at Susan's house, picked up 2 skeins of yarn at Hobby Lobby (ILTY Toasted Almond for a lap blanket & a skein of LB Tweed Stripes Tundra, using a 40%-off coupon. At Goodwill, I got a patchwork skirt. At the Family Thrift Center, I got 3 bowls. I dropped off the food bag to a parishioner then came home.

~Back home, I unloaded the dishwasher & spent the rest of the afternoon working on the finishing touches on the 2 hats I made over the weekend. To the Cheyenne hat in LB VC Gray Marble I added a flower pin in Toasted Almond. To the Durango hat in ILTY White Tweed, I added 3 turquoise buttons. I also took a nap ;)

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment