Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scarves Sold!

Mists From Below

Dewberry/Pennywise

Night Heron/Monterey Bay
All the Boa scarves above sold to Tracey in CA

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's. If anyone is looking to try the Flatout Multigrain flat breads, they are buy-one-get-one-free at Smith's, at least the one here in Abq on Central/Tramway.

~I attend 10:30am service, acting as Crucifer, Acolyte #1 & Lay Reader. The green chile cheese bagels & cream cheese I brought for coffee hour went over well! I helped Anne with cleanup.

~Back home, I dyed my tan Columbia tac pants with brown. They came out a pretty mocha color, but showed many stains that weren't there undyed. I will keep them for grubby work. I spent all afternoon pricing yard sale items.

~I made Mike a Chicken bacon Cheese wrap for supper. I had a ham & cheese wrap.

~I finished a Scroogey Scarf in Light Brown/Multi while we watched "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull".

No comments:

Post a Comment