Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good Crackers!!

These crackers are AWESOME with Jif Super Chunky peanut butter. They are hearty enough to keep you full for quite a while. I will make 5 "sandwiches" & take them with me for "emergency" food.

~I made a Green Chile hash brown casserole for the Breakfast fundraiser tomorrow at the church. I also vacuumed the rugs & dusted the furniture.

~I finished a Garland of Blossoms scarf in Patina/Multicolor. I also put a Dark rose flower pin on the Mardi Gras scarf. I unintentionally made a "Bonnet", by making the first round of a Roseburg Hat with 12 stitches instead of 10. It is pouffier on top, but just as cute. Oh, in Country Rose with a big faux pearl button. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing scrap stuff.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment