Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kitchy Kitchen

The Family Thrift Center has plastic containers of "kitchen" things for 59 cents each. This cool Strainer Spoon 6 3/8"l X 3"w. You never know what neat item you may find!


~Mike & I got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I went to church early to help "interview" Jordan for children's music leader. In the Narhtex, he did 3 songs on an acoustic guitar. He is a councilor at Camp Stoney, so some of the children already new him. I sang,too. It was great fun!! I sat with Ruth in the choir,with just 3 of us,but have a hard time with the traditional church music, not like the contemporary. I helped Mell clean up after coffee hour.

~I fed the cat & took the trash out.

~Back home, I swept the floors.

~Mike & I attended 4:30pm service. We sang "Here I Am,Lord", which Mike said I sounded great on.

No comments:

Post a Comment