Sunday, October 17, 2010

Survivor

"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."--L. Neil Smith

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I dropped off Cocolate Banana cake with chocolate frosting to Jason & Bryan.

~I attended 10:30am mass & helped with coffee hour. Vicki made the most awesome triple chocolate brownies! I had one & took 2 home with me. I brought the information about the Food Fair over to the parish hall for the Contemporary Service.

~I fed Callie Cat but didn't see her.

~I gassed up the Jeep before heading home.

~I made a special-order Cheyenne Hat in Grey Heather with two Black stripes & a Wine rose pin.

~I attended 4:30pm service,doing the first reading, singing & acting as chalice bearer. A wonderful potluck supper followed.

~Back home, I worked on my Halloween costume. I think I have it completed. It is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment