Friday, October 29, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Sedona Hat in Sheepskin/Cornflower to Jennifer in VA.

~I went to the Family Thrift Center specifically to find a pair of shoes to wear with my grey slacks for acolyting. They need to be simple, black & rubber-soled to make no noise in the church. I went through the shoes & didn't find anything! So I went to the pants to see if I could find brown/tan ones to wear. Nothing! I went back to the shoes & found a pair that I thought might work, so I wore them around the store for about 15 minutes. They will work! I'm so used to wearing work boots, western boots & sandals, I have a hard time seeing anything else. So,now I have an outfit that is "proper",LOL.

~I also went to Goodwill. I didn't buy anything,but got a kick out of the four young servicemen,in their fatigues,looking for "Ugly Christmas Sweaters" for a party. At Big Lots, I got soup.

~Back home, I made Pumpkin Sausage Stew. It is normally soup, but I added 2 cans of pumpkin instead of the one the recipe called for. If it needs more liquid, I will add it when I reheat it tomorrow. I also added cream cheese icing to Pumkin Bran muffins, sprinkled them with Halloween chips & took them down to the Napa boys.

~Back home, again, I did a load of laundry Mike didn't get to yesterday.

~I made a Sedona Hat in RH Hokey Pokey Charcoal/RH Soft Harvest Gold.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment