Friday, October 8, 2010

...to him who rides the ancient skies above, who thunders with mighty voice. Psalm 68:33

~I watered the trees & swept up dead leaves at the church. I also picked up some trash around the parking lot.

~I went out to feed Callie Cat,but realized when I pulled into the driveway that I had left the housekey at home!

~At Goodwill, I got Mike a long-sleeve cover shirt & a rusty jingle bell ornament for the Christmas tree. At the Family Thrift Center, I got a lace tablecloth.

~I helped the Brothers of the Hood set up chairs for the Holy Water & Whiskey concert tonight. I also printed up a few signs.

~I feed Callie Cat,finding her upstairs under the bed.

~I went back to the church to sign out a parish hall key for an event tomorrow.

~I took Turtle Brownies to the Napa Boys.

~Mike came home at the normal time! We had burgers for supper.

~We attended the Holy Water & Whiskey concert at the church. It was a good turnout! We helped reset the tables afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment