Monday, October 4, 2010

Hats & Scarf Sold!!

Cheyenne Hat in Homespun Candy Apple/Grape to William in NY
Durango Hat in Alpaca Indigo Heather to Scott in NH
Roseburg Hat in Hazlenut/Wheat to Nancy in PA(repeat customer)
Garland of Blossoms Scarf in Black/Multi to Stephanie in MI

~Great sales day!
~I took the Sunday collection up to the church, then went to Big Lots before my Dr apointment. Turns out it's not until the 25th! I just misheard on the message. I made an appointment for Mike while I was there.
~I fed the cat, Callie, & actually found her upstairs under the bed. She made growly noises & hissed at me. But she did follow me about half-way down the stairs. I count that as progress!
~I stopped at downtown Big Lots(juice boxes for the nursery) & Thriftown(an eyelet underskirt for my costume). I ate my PB/AB wrap on the way home.
~Back home, I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies,using the recipe here. I did substitute Splenda for the white sugar, half wheat flour for half the white flour & used only one cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. They taste like the ones from Smith's! I took six tto the Hunt's next door.
~I made a Cheyenne Hat in vintage Patons Diana fuzzy Toast with a mohair rose pin in unknown mohair Sun-dried Tomato red.
~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment