Friday, October 22, 2010

Hat & Scarf Sold!!

Garland of Blossom scarf in Black/Multicolor sold to Shelly in TN. She bought one a few weeks ago as a gift,but loved it so much, she wanted one for herself!

Roseburg Hat in Ivory/Plumberry/Avocado sold to D'Arcyin NY. This is her 3rd hat this month!

~With all the rain, no need to water trees this morning.
~I went to Family Thrift Center(shirt for Mike), Albertson's(Vanilla Coke Zero-3 for $9), Goodwill(glass baking dish), JoAnns(yarn for a special-order project), Savers(the boots I saw last week weren't there!), Thrifttown(nothing) and finally dropping off Chocolate Oatmeal PB chip cookies for the Napa boys.
~Back home, I made bacon & swept the floor.
~I made a special-order Cheyenne Hat in LB Homespun Black with a RHS Grey Heather rose pin. I also added an unknown Turquoise Teal rose pin to a Cheyenne Hat I made a few days ago in unknown Lady Sings the Blues.
~Mike closed the store because one of the new counter guys quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment