Saturday, May 14, 2011

Waiting for the mailman...

...when can we bark?!


~Mike forgot his lunch, so I took it down there & also dropped off Turtle brownies.


~I stopped at the Family Thrift Center & picked up a boys shirt to wear for lounging around the house, the main reason I went on Friday, but forgot!


~It was just Anne & me at Prayer Shawl Ministry. I worked on the Alluring Shawl.


~I stopped at Hobby Lobby & got a skein of RHS Windsoir blue with a 40%-off coupon. It looks like they are not restocking RHS, since I have not seen any Claret yarn.


~Back home, I did a load of laundry, swept the floors & made Dirty Rice for potluck tomorrow.


~I finished 2 hats I had started, a Roseburg Hat in RHS Burgundy/vintage Camel & a Sedona Hat in RHS Cherry Chip/Taupe.


~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.


~We watched "Rio Bravo". The old westerns are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment