Monday, May 2, 2011

The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth you founded the world and all that is in it.Psalm 89:11

Abiquiu, New Mexico


~I went to Big Lots at 9am, as usual. It was closed due to the employees doing inventory. This should be done in off hours! Totally messed up my routine!! I did go to Family Thrift Center instead & got 6 new skeins of Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn for $5.99, so I was happy again.


~I helped load bags at the Food Pantry & picked up bulletins from the church.


~I didn't find anything at Goodwill, so went to Dollar Tree for cards & snacks for the nursery.


~Back home, I made Peanut Butter Crispies. I used the 24-count mini muffin tin & left them plain & the remainder went into two smaller pans with the chocolate/butterscotch icing on top. I iced fudge brownie & took them down to the Napa boys.


~Back home, I turned flower coasters into ornaments for my office swags.


~I made a Bottineau Hat in CSS Rose Violet/Phentex Fashion 8 Baby pink(eyelash yarn).


~We had grilled hot dog wraps for supper.


~I finished the Bon Bon/Turqua/Black granny lap blanket. It is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment