Monday, May 9, 2011

Scarf & Hat Sold!!

Garland of Blossoms scarf in Orange Hawkweed/ Tea Olive sold to Genevieve in CA


Roseburg Hat in Drumskin/Turquoise sold to Helen in ID

~I went to work this morning,so I can have Wednesday off. I didn't help at the Food Pantry, but I did pick up the bulletins in the church, removing the Gideon inserts before recycling. I did a little on the bulletins, but had done most of the work last week. I started work on the June newsletter & finished the June bulletin board calender. I also did some work on the St. Elizabeth Guild paperwork. Fr. Jim left at 3:30pm for an appoinment, but I stayed until 5pm.


~It was weird that Mike got off work before me! After putting the clothes(which I washed before going to work)in the dryer, I made us burgers. Mike had his on a light flat bread with bacon & cheese while I had mine with spinach dip/no wrap. It was delish!


~I worked on the Cabin lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment