Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ken's Steakhouse Dressing

Ken's Steakhouse Dressing is the most-flavorful, lower-carb dressing I have ever tasted! The Chunky Blue Cheese is my favorite. I use it on salads, as a spread for sandwiches & dip for chips. The Creamy Caesar is my second-favorite & I use it in my Sausage Spinach casserole. Mike will only eat Thousand Island & this is the lowest-sugar brand. Worth the extra cost!


~Mike drove me to work & did some stuff on the A/C's before heading off to a Napa meeting. I brought Norm some Golden Raisin Oatmeal cookies,which he said were good, mailed/filed bills, worked on the newsletter, bulletins & prayers of the people.


~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap while I had leftover Dirty Rice.


~I worked on the Cabin lap blanket, making 4 squares in tan/blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment