Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I will set his hand over the sea, his right hand over the rivers. Psalm 89:25

Gila River, New Mexico

~Normal stuff at the office, working on Sunday bulletins, printing out stuff for a meeting tonight. There was a small problem with the printer, which was fixed in no time. I mailed out 2 letters & worked on the June newsletter & started typing the Psalms in the Tenebrae bulletin, which I don't really need until next year, but I had a free 1/2 hour to fill.


~I made a Neck Warmer in LBWET&Q Walnut, adding antiqued brass buttons.


~We had grilled cheesy hotdog wraps for supper.


~I worked on the Green scarp granny square lap blanket.


~We picked up J. Harper on the way to the Vestry Meeting. 3 members weren't there, but still enough for a quorum. The meeting was over at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment