Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Be ready...

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't walk, don't run. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right.

We're meddlesome."

Young River-Serenity


~Mike drove me to work. He looked at the work the plumbers did and is not sure what they did! I mailed/filed bills, worked on bulletins & prayers of the people. I spent the majority of the day trying to convert a publisher file to a word file of an updated Parish List. Fr. Jim sent me his old one & I updated that one. I did have to make a seperate cover page.


~I finished a Tie Dye Beanie in retro Caron Yarn A Plenty( 10oz skein) Country Look (shades of dusty blue & rust).


~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.


~I worked on granny squares & the Cabin in the Woods lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment