Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hat & Scarf Sold!!

Tie Dye Beanie in Rust Ombre sold to Margaret in PA


Garland of Blossoms scarf in Rose Violet sold to Corrie in MA


~I did a load of laundry.

~I went to the Family Thrift Center & looked around some before heading up to the church for Acolyte Training. It was just me & Jack. We went over a few things, but only for about 20 minutes. I went into the office & sorted mail, took a prayer shawl over to the Sacristy for blessing, saw my new computer(still in the box) & picked up scones from the fridge which I had laid out on Thursday.

~I went back to the FTC & tried on 4 pair of pants. They were all too low cut. The only thing I got was a tea ball.

~Back home, I cut up the scones. Roy brings them from Le Chantilly, where he gets the day-olds for free. I cut them up into 4 pieces each. There seems to be Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Currant & Blueberry. Also some Maple Oat Cakes. I will serve them at Coffee Hour on Sunday.

~I made a Boa Scarf in Caron Feathers Meadowlark/CSS Pagoda & finished the CP Lilac Alluring Shawl.


~I made Mike a Ham & Cheese quesadilla.


~I worked on scrap quares.


~We watched "The Cowboys". We love these old westerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment