Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Almost Fall!!

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I can have a taste of the season all year 'round with this shades-of-autumn skirt(thrift shop), paired with a brown T-shirt(thrift shop) & accented with twisted bead necklaces(thrift shop), onyx ring(clearance from online store) & silver bear earrings(inherited from my MIL). I can almost smell the woodsmoke in the air!

~Mike took me to work early to help with the newsletters. He also attended 10am mass. Those who tried my Potato Chip Pecan Sandies liked them. I worked on the September calender, bulletins & prayers of the people. Around 11:45am, the a/c stopped working. The guys came & fixed it around 2pm.

~I made a Sedona hat in RHS Stars & Stripes/Royal Blue.

~We watched The Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment