Thursday, August 18, 2011

Little House in the Desert

This outfit reminds me of "Little House on the Prairie". The skirt(thrift shop), in a sweet calico print & home made, has a row of buttons sewn on the front. I pair it with a rose heather t-shirt(thrift shop) & jewelry(necklace by Susan, earring-thrift shop, ring-inherited from MIL) in neutral stones.

~Mike drove me to work. I did edits on bulletins & got them printed out and done quick. I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the September newsletter. I helped Julie with the Food Pantry, where we gave away all 20 bags.

~Date Nite-After warmup, we concentrated on only shooting when we lined up the sights. We also had some classroom time with a chart to show us why our flyers are where they are. Also, before class, I shot the EBR. It was awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment