Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dark Chocolate

~Dark chocolate is my favorite! This is known by all my friends, especially JH, who brings me chocolate from Trader Joe's. The 72% is good, but i prefer the regular dark chocolate. It is not too sweet (like Hersheys), but still melts in your mouth, like milk chocolate. Life is too short not to eat good dark chocolate!

~I attended the DoK meeting & am now feeling better about things. I plan to renew for another year.

~At Goodwill, I got another name-brand cord cover shirt.

~Back home, I spent the rest of the afternoon crocheting. I made a Roseburg Hat in Caron Pounder Black/Mainstays Vallejo Tan & a Neckwarmer in retro Phildar Horizons (like the "new" style shaded tweed yarns-not so new, hey!) acrylic/wool Grassland (pale cornmeal yellow shaded with olive green & light rusty brown). I added two brown leather buttons. It is very handsome!

~We had burgers for supper & watched Sucker Punch. It was very strange, reminding us in the look of Sin City, but the fact that it had chicks with guns made it watchable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment