Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hats Sold!!

Sedona Hat in Homespun Covered Bride/Hoar Frost sold to Cory in WI

Sweet Skullcap in White/Dusty Pink sold to Margaret in MA

~At the office, I worked on bulletins & prayers of the people for the whole month of August! I also did a new coffee hour signup sheet & started on Septembers newsletter. I know I am way ahead, but i never know if something out of the ordinary may come up & take my extra time. I did have to yell at a teenager twice to stop skate-boarding on our parking lot(posted for insurance purposes).

~I sorted through some more donated yarn. There was a skein of retro RHS Cottage Garden (white, dark country blue, country rose & dark seafoam green-totally '80's!). I decided to make a gnome/elf hat with it,since it was so soft. It is child/pre-teen size & so adorable!

~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment