Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fight Back!

Power+Speed+Accuracy=Empowerment


~When I got into the office, there were 2 HUGE bags of yarn on the chairs! I had gotten a call last week from a lady at St. Michael and All Angels church, asking if we could use yarn. I said yes, we had a Prayer Shawl Ministry & would love it. I so wanted to look through it all,but had a busy day with working on bulletins, setting up a vestry notebook, helping Fr. Jim with his marriage counseling book & doing edits on the Seven Last Words bulletin for Good Friday. Maybe tomorrow!

~Back home, I worked on the Peruvian lap blanket while watching "Pretty in Pink". Mike closed the store, so we had PB/AB wraps when he got home. I then couldn't find my bi-fold that holds my licenses! We looked everywhere in the house & could not find it!! I had to go "nekid" to the Vestry meeting. It went good with the Sr. Warden doing an exercise to see how well we knew each other.

~When we got home, I found my bi-fold in the front bath. It is the same color as the squares on the throw rug & it had just blended in. I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment