Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder

I have to admit, I am a Dark Chocolate ho! I love this cocoa powder because it is sugar-free & has fiber & iron. Mike makes me a mocha drink every morning & 2-3 times a week in the evenings. I will sometimes use it in baking,but have found that I need more sweetener than when using regular cocoa powder.
Cat's Mocha
20-oz. dark roast coffee
1Tbsp Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa powder
1Tbsp 1/2 & 1/2
2Tbsp DaVinci's sugar-free Raspberry syrup(review on this product at a later date)
Cheaper than coffeehouse drinks,but just as yummy!

~Mike drove me to owrk. At the office, I wrote up the minutes from last nights Vestry meeting, paid bills, enjoyed Coffee Hour, worked on the newsletter & bulletins. I sorted through the donated yarn & most of it is wool or wool-blend,which we can't use for prayer shawls or lap blankets. I'll have Lucy & Anne look through it. If they don't want it, I'll use it for other stuff.

~I made a Sweet Skullcap in RH Lustersheen White with Country Rose flower pin.

~We had grilled cheesy hotdog wraps for supper.

~I finished the Peruvian granny lap blanket. It is gorgeous!!

~We watched Salt. It was just ok. She was a chick with a gun(cool!), but I like movies with happy endings & this was not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment