Monday, March 7, 2011

Mmmmmm!

Carrot Applesauce Cake


~I swept the floor & started laundry before heading to Big Lots. They have no more plain Rudy's pork skins, but I did get a bag of seedy tortilla chips.

~I watered the potted calla lily someone left in the columbaria, like anne asked me to while she is gone. She plans to add it to the garden. I helped Chuck load bags at the food pantry & printed out a bulletin for Ash Wednesday for Ms. Jeannine to edit.

~I got a few groceries at Candelaria Albertson's.

~Back home, I made Peanut Butter Whopper Bars. They smell AWESOME!!

~I made kid hats with double-strands sport/fingering yarns. Girl hats in Pastel Green/Baby Print & White/Baby print & a boy hat in Orange/Navy.

~Mike had texted me that he was closing, but actually got home around 5:30pm. I made him a pb/ab wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment