Friday, March 18, 2011

Prayer Shawl

Diamond in Royal


~I got groceries for the Food Pantry at Smiths & Dollar Tree. After dropping them off, I went to Goodwill(dress pants)& Family Thrift Center(shirt, vest & small picture).

~Back home, I spent about 45 minutes trying to put together another acolyte outfit. I like to wear pants & have one pair of Dockers in gray heather, but they are a fall/winter weight. The new pair of pants I got at Goodwill are Ann Taylor black/gray herringbone in a thinner fabric. The shirt I got at FTC will not work because it is too short to cover what needs to be covered. The pants will work with a longer turquoise camp shirt I already had in the closet. BTW, the vest I got is a Travelsmith cargo-style that was $60 online. I got it for $4.99! Woot!!

~I added a Black cotton flower pin to the Dark Rose Roseburg hat I made last Sunday. I also made a Girly Hat in CSS Orchid/off White.

~Mike closed the store. I made him PB/AB for supper.

~I worked on the Venetian Rose shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment