Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Save the spice for the kitchen!

I do carry pepper spray, just as I carry other tools for protection(knife, cell phone), but it is not my primary means of protection.


~Mike dropped me off at work, then went to Lowe's for more roach spray(killed one inthe bedroom this morning!) before coming back to attend Ash Wednesday service with me. We had 41 attendees. I paid bills, redid the Ash Wednesday bulletin for tonights service & worked on the April newsletter. Mike picked me up & we dropped off mail before heading home.

~I finished the Off-White(now known as Candlelight) Diamond prayer Shawl.

~We had grilled hotdog wraps for supper.

~I made a Roseburg Hat in the leftover "Candlelight" yarn.

~We watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment