Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Roseburg Hat in Light Gray/Wine sold to Frances in TX


~It actually snowed for about 30 seconds this morning, just when Fr. Jim came into work. I tried out the new Gevalia coffee pot Jean donated to the office conference room. It works good, but only holds 8 cups! Fr. Jim & me got the ladder from the storage room to help Dorothy & Vicki drape fabric over the crucufix. I printed out bulletins for Ash Wednesday, worked on calendars for the parish planning meeting & Fr. jim helped me with the Lent bulletins. I dropped off mail on the way home.

~Mike got off early & we went up to the church for Shrove Tuesday pancake supper hosted by the Brotherhood of St. Andrew. It was a great turnout! Bishop Vono joined us. He's cool!! We stayed to help cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment