Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Roseburg Hat in Cactus/Woodlawn Salsa to Mark in TX.


~I fasted from last night to this morning to get bloodwork done. I arrived at the clinic at 7:05am, was the first in line & was home by 7:25am. Boy,was the mocha & omelet wrap good!

~Mike was working on his Bronco this morning,so he drove me to work in my Jeep. He came back about 5 minutes later, having forgotten that he was going to help me with the last of the newsletters! We got them done in no time. Deacon Sam did Wednesday mass,but didn't stay for coffee hour. I mailed bills & worked on stewardship letters & pledge cards.

~Date Nite: I wore my "skirt rig" to practice, since it is how I dress 3-4 days a week. I wasn't much slower this way than with my "pants rig". After warming up, we did weak-hand drills. I used the heel of my boot to rack my slide! I plan to practice this way every 4-6 weeks. I'm glad to know it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment